Sunday, December 21, 2008

Real Estate Recovery predicted for 2009

Watch for a massive and rapid recovery in housing and real estate in 2009 according to blogger (me) Steve Dalton and a list of Carnival writers


RE.covery Carnival of Real Estate

I LOVE A PARADE - Especially a PARADE of REAL ESTATE POSTS about a RECOVERY!



THE 2009 REAL ESTATE RECOVERY ... RE.COVERY
  • Real Estate Recovery in 2009 from The Real Estate Bloggers has the Governor of California predicting that 2009 will see the real estate recovery. I for one agree. This post wasn't submitted but I took some liberty and included it to start things off.
  •  blog it

    2 comments:

    Sandeep said...

    The current market scenario has brought everyone on his toes. One should be careful before investing in real estate. Do confirm prices by other builders/other sources.
    Idaho Real Estate

    Anonymous said...

    I've been trying to setup a blog just like yours, can you tell me how you managed it?
    Can you explain to me what reality is? Do robots exist in reality because they cannot judge and make perceptions?
    I write like mad, every day, and no one visits my blog, that looks similar to yours. What could I be doing wrong?
    I'm a little bit eccentric, and sometimes my comments get removed. I just want to add some spark.

    Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.