Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Found another great mortgage blogger

James Barath is writing, blogging, building a social network and conversing online with home buyers and real estate professionals

My Mortgage BlogMy Mortgage Blog


The Barath Group is Accepting Stranded Clients & Their Mortgages!The Barath Group is Accepting Stranded Clients & Their Mortgages!


The Strength In New Home Sales Shows That Banks And Builders Have Figured Out The Market

The supply of new homes fell by a full month in September 2008
James K Barath, CMPS, Mortgage Blogger
Accepting Stranded Clients & Their Mortgages! Want to Know More?
Visit our website www.TheBarathGroup.com today.

We Are Certified Mortgage Planners Facilitating Life Success!!!
 blog it

1 comment:

jennifer said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Alessandra

http://www.craigslisthelper.info