Thursday, June 12, 2008

Found - another NW Indiana Blogger - Dunes Blog

What caught my eye?

South Shore Expansion on the table again

Well, since I'm a huge proponent of the South Shore Expansion with lots of posts on other sites supporting the expansion, I had some google alerts set up and scooped this blogger. I think the site is relatively new, and I like the edgy writing style. Dunes Blog

The author seems to have supported Mayor Costas' run for AG, though I missed it at that time when we were listing all the endorsing blogs, but very anti-Mitch for some reason. I can't wait to hear why and have him join the debates and conversations.

It's a little tough to login, kinda like Hoosier Access, to comment but you can change your password once you get the assigned one ... I think it took about 15 minutes to get the initial login email. I wonder how many people will wait that long to post a comment the first time?

Oh well, I'm subscribed to the posts and the comments and ready.

2 comments:

Jonathan Thomas said...

Thanks for linking back to me. I responded to your comment on the Costas post. As for the register process -- it's wordpress that creates the inconvenient process. I had no idea it was so convoluted. I'll see if I can find a solution. I'd like to let people comment without registering but I'm worried about the spam that creates.

Thanks again!

Jon

Daltonsbriefs said...

On the comment registration you're probably right, it may add a whole lot of spam if you don't do that.