Friday, June 13, 2008

Blog Indiana Conference in August


August 16 and 17th the Indiana University School of Informatics will host the Blog Indiana 2008 Conference on the campus of IUPUI in Indianapolis. Looks like it's $49.00 for the two day conference and they list some speakers already: Chris Baggott, Douglas Karr, Bil Browning, Jim Shella, Ruth Holladay, Jerame Davis, and Tom Britt

I've heard of Jim Shella, but the rest were new to me and must be from Indy area. I'm hoping we'll see some of the political types (Howey or Josh Gillespie or Abdul) there too.

Check out the official press release

2 comments:

Chris Hedges said...

Hi Steve,

I wrote up a post about this on NWIblogs.com after seeing it on your site.

I took a look at the sessions and there are a lot of great topics that are packed into the conference. I'm thinking that it would be worthwhile to attend the conference just to get some of the tips that will be presented and to network with some of the Indiana blog addicts who are also toiling away in the blog-mines :)

prayeramedic said...

It looks interesting... I may just have to go.