Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Blog: Tyranny Watch

Our new friend Dan from Prayeramedic has decided to split his already divided personality into two blogs. One for his Christian walk and thoughts, and another for more political and worldview issues.

I'm going to be changing a few things up. In the spirit of keeping the theme of this website oriented towards what its name implies -- I am going to mostly avoid politics and news that is not intended to enhance or inform Christ-followers, thus "equipping His remnant."I have a created a new website as a result, entitled Tyranny Watch, which will focus much more on the news, politics, and other related things of that sort. I have already moved some content from this site over to that one and will continue to do so. I am going to steer this blog (prayeramedic) much more in the direction of my last post, entitled Death by 'Suburbia', that is, living your faith in today's culture. I wish to do this by asking you to focus on facts that have real life applications, not just objective material that we can ultimately do very little about. Our real "struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms" (Ephesians 6:12). Quote from Dan himself.


Congratulations Dan on joining the polybloggers world, I hope you're able to hold all those personalities in one brain.

2 comments:

prayeramedic said...

lol, I hope so too! Thanks for the links!

Webmaster said...

Hey take a look at my blog at http://Nwibasketball.blogspot.com