Thursday, January 31, 2008

Buzzcut trying to decide

... if he should run in the 12th.

Says buzz on today's Blue County in a Red State:

Confession: my wife is TOTALLY against it. We've got a baby on the way in
May, and 3 kids under 7. She's worried that its going to mess up my work and
family schedule, which it probably will.On the other hand... Reardon
has no opposition
!

What kind of democracy is it that there is no opposition to
incumbants?!?So... am I running? I don't know. Filing doesn't end for a couple
of weeks. I still have time to convince my wife. Or, even better, for a REAL
Republican, somebody who knows what the hell they're doing, to get into the
race.

Man, tough call, I commented and believe it firmly that if your spouse isn't happy, it won't be a good thing at home.

No comments: